Step 1: Quick Admit
- If you have never taken a course at NSCC, you must "quick admit" yourself to the college by using the online admissions tool before you can register for noncredit courses.
- When filling out the online admissions form, please make sure to specify your application type as Non-credit Student during this process.
- Once you have completed the "quick admit" process you will be prompted to set up your myNorthshore account.
Step 2: Activate Your myNorthshore Account
- If you have already activated your pipeline account, you can go to Step 3.
- Go to myNorthshore.
- Click on Setup Your Account. You will be asked to verify your name, SSN, and date of birth. You will be given a username and assign yourself a password. Write this down in a safe place.
- Once you have activated your account, go to Step 3.
Step 3: Log Into myNorthshore
- Log into myNorthshore login screen and login using your Username and Password created in Step 2.
- Click on the School Services tab.
- Click on Student Services, Registration, & Financial Aid.
- Click on Registration, then on Add/Drop Classes.
- Use the dropdown list to select the term you want, and click on Submit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the next screen to "Add Classes Worksheet".
- Enter the CRNs for the classes you want, and click on Submit Changes.
- Scroll down to “Current Schedule” to make sure the classes you registered for are listed with status of "Web Registered".
- If a class is full, the Status will say "Closed".
- When finished registering for all desired classes, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Complete Your Registration to view your Registration Fee Assessment, which will list the total amount you owe.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Credit Card Payment, and enter your credit card information and the amount of the payment.
- Once you submit your payment, you will be able to print out your schedule.