Community Education Registration
Online Registration for New Students
Step 1: Quick Admit
- If you have never taken a course at NSCC, you must "quick admit" yourself to the college by using the online admissions tool before you can register for noncredit courses.
- When filling out the online admissions form, please make sure to specify your application type as Non-credit Student during this process.
- Once you have completed the "quick admit" process you will be prompted to set up your Campus Pipeline account.
Step 2: Activate Your Campus Pipeline Account
- If you have already activated your pipeline account, you can go to Step 3.
- Go to Campus Pipeline.
- Click on Setup Your Account. You will be asked to verify your name, SSN, and date of birth. You will be given a username and assign yourself a password. Write this down in a safe place.
- Once you have activated your account, go to Step 3.
Step 3: Log Into Campus Pipeline
- Log into Campus Pipeline login screen and login using your Username
and Password created in Step 2.
- Click on the School Services tab.
- Click on Student Services, Registration, & Financial Aid.
- Click on Registration, then on Add/Drop Classes.
- Use the dropdown list to select the term you want, and click on Submit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the next screen to "Add Classes Worksheet".
- Enter the CRNs for the classes you want, and click on Submit Changes.
- Scroll down to “Current Schedule” to make sure the classes you
registered for are listed with status of "Web Registered".
- If a class is full, the Status will say "Closed".
- When finished registering for all desired classes, scroll to the bottom
of the screen and click on Complete Your Registration to view your
Registration Fee Assessment, which will list the total amount you owe.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Credit Card Payment, and enter
your credit card information and the amount of the payment.
- Once you submit your payment, you will be able to print out your
Registration by Mail for New Students
Download the latest course catalog and print the Mail-in Registration Form. Mail your completed registration form along with your payment to:
North Shore Community College
Enrollment & Records Office
1 Ferncroft Road, P.O. Box 3340
Danvers, MA 01923-0840
Registration by Fax for New Students
Download the latest course catalog and print the Mail-in Registration. Fax your completed registration form with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card number to: (978) 762-4015.
Walk-in Registration for New Students
You may also register for Community Education courses by visiting the Lynn or Danvers Enrollment Centers.